We provide a safe, comfortable and supportive environment offering emotional and practical support.
This is a free service to people over the age of 16 who live in the Humberside Police area. Click here to see our coverage map
We work closely with other specialist services and agencies that can provide care and support to you following your visit to the CASA suite
- You do not have to make a report to the police to access this service
- Staff at the CASA suite are available to discuss your options (Monday to Friday 8am-4pm) on 01482 305037
- If you are in danger or it is an emergency call 999
- If you wish to speak to the police, dial 101 and this will direct you to your local police force
- The Police are available 24/7